Remember

Remember me - after I have died


Remember Warren Zenon? He was writing many songs for more important persons than himself. Before his death, he made his own Album and one of the songs had the title: "Remember me- after I have died" and then he died.

This has nothing to do with me but all with my brother, my parents, my ex-wife and all my dogs and cats that died in the last 50 years - remember me, when I have died.


And the thing is the following:

Any person or any animal has the same value when being remembered and having died.

This is the reason for sadness and the real sense of Life.

Remember - this is all we have when we are dead.

And since soon, the whole of humanity will be dead, we should now remember all of humans and animals in history - because in a few years, at the latest after 2099, there is no chance to be remembered.


Well, this is all I had to say for the time being - and now wait for your own death to be remembered.



René Delavy - Berlin and Bournemouth

written on March 17, 2013